Popsicles are the perfect treat on a hot summer day but these Fruit Yogurt Pops are more than a fresh dessert. Serve them for breakfast for a healthy start to the day.
I love popsicles any time of year but for some reason, popsicles are way more popular in the warmer months. But it doesn’t have to be that way. These pops can be enjoyed with your kiddos in the morning.
These pops are filled with tons of healthy ingredients including yogurt, honey, strawberries, blackberries, blueberries, and granola.
In a small sauce pan, I cooked all of the fruit individually so I could separate it into each pop. I didn’t cook it completely down, but small enough for bite size pieces.
These pops are especially refreshing for a healthy dessert or perfect for a healthy breakfast to get your kids started off on the right foot each morning. Sometimes getting our kids to eat something healthy is hard to do, but when you make it in terms (or food) they can understand (like a popsicle) it’s the perfect food.
Yield 8 Popsicles
Create the perfect dessert or breakfast for you family! These Fruit Yogurt Pops are a wonderful way to start or end your day.
- 4 oz. Strawberries
- 4 oz. Blackberries
- 4 oz. Blueberries
- 4 cups Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 1/4 cup Honey
- Homemade or Pre-Made Granola
- In a small saucepan, cook each of the fruits separately until soft and 1/2 liquid. Add a few tablespoons of sugar to each to thicken up the fruit mixture. Set aside to cool
- Combine the yogurt, milk, and honey
- Start layering in popsicle molds with 1-2 tablespoons of Yogurt first, then 1-2 tablespoons of granola then 1-2 tablespoons of fruit mixture. Repeat until the popsicle mold is filled
- Put in the freezer for at least 6 hours or overnight
I wanted to make three flavors of popsicles so I kept all the flavors separate. You could combine any of these fruits for a fruitier pop.
Courses Breakfast or Dessert