What’s not to love about Trader Joe’s? I don’t normally shop there but I will now. Their cheese selection is so impressive, I decided to create a Trader Joe’s Cheese Board for Under $40! And have no doubt I will go back!
Trader Joe’s Cheese Board
One thing I love about a cheese board is variety. I love to be able to combine flavors that create magic! For this Trader Joe’s Cheese Board, I started with four different kinds of cheese (one soft and three harder kinds of cheese). I also like to add slices of meat but in this case, I found a package with three different types of meat.
What’s In this Cheese Board
So here is what’s included in my Trader Joe’s Cheese Board for Under $40
- Old Amsterdam Gouda Cheese
- Creamy Toscano Cheese Soaked in Syrah
- Grana Padano Parmesan
- Chevre Fine Herbs Goat Cheese
- Gourmet Deli Selection (Calabrese Salame, Del Duca Prosciutto, Capocollo)
- Gourmet Olives with Lemon Herbs
- Pico de Gallo
- Pears (and pears wrapped in the prosciutto)
- Salty, Savory & Tart Trail Mix
- Wheat & Flaxseed Crackers
- Ciabatta Bread
Enjoy this yummy Trader Joe’s Cheese Board. And I did it all for under $40! Pair it with your favorite wine for a wonderful cheese board for any occasion.