Ever wonder what to do with all the heels from your bread?
You know the top and bottom of the loaf that no one (including me) wants to eat.
Here’s a great way to use those heels and make Homemade Croutons for your next salad!
Making Homemade Croutons
- Heels from bread
- Olive Oil
- Italian Seasoning
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
- Cut the heels of the bread into cubes
- Put into mixing bowl
- Cover bread with olive oil
- Add Italian Seasoning and mix throughly
- Place on cookie sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes until the bread has browned
- Let cool and serve
Here’s what it looks like:
If you are looking for me great Simple Kitchen Living videos, visit my YouTube page and subscribe now!